Friday, April 1, 2011

Heidi Klum Pink Label Barbie

Today's spotlight Barbie is the Heidi Klum Pink Label Barbie.




This Barbie is based on the supermodel Heidi Klum. She is also a fashion designer, television producer, singer, actress and philanthropist. She is married to the singer Seal.




This is a Barbie that I wasn't expecting to buy. I like Heidi Klum, but I didn't know that Mattel had released a Barbie version of her until I was out shopping one night. I was at Ross with my best friend, and I went down the toy aisle as usual. I came across my Heidi at the end of the aisle, with *gasp* a clearance sticker on it. It was priced at 9.99, and I grabbed it on principle. A Pink Label Collector Barbie for ten bucks? Of course I'll buy it! I didn't only buy it for the price, I really liked the doll. I loved the dress, and I loved that it was a Heidi Klum Barbie. I've had this doll for almost a year now, and it is still a favorite. I hope you can see why!




She comes with this lovely pink and gold sequined number, wearing a ring, dangly earrings, and gold heels with pink accents.


HOMEWORK: Which supermodel would YOU like to see made by Barbie?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete