I recently won a new Hello Barbie online, and I really like her. I saw pictures of her when she was still in development some years ago, and fell in love with her outfit. I originally planned to buy her only for her outfit to put on other dolls, but I have come to really like her as a whole doll. She is quite pretty. I love her hairstyle.
From Barbie: "Now, you can chat with Barbie! Using WiFi and speech recognition technology, Hello Barbie doll can interact uniquely with each child by holding conversations, playing games, sharing stories and even telling jokes! It's a whole new way to interact with Barbie. She's ready to discuss anything in an outfit that blends trendy and techie for a cool look. Use is simple after set up-push the doll's belt buckle to start a conversation, and release to hear her respond. More than 8,000 lines of recorded content means countless hours of fun! Just like a real friend, Hello Barbie doll listens and remembers the user's likes and dislikes, giving everyone their own unique experience."
Hello Barbie came in the three standard skin tones:
I haven't tried setting up Hello Barbie for her intended purpose, I don't know that I will. I am sure I will get around to trying it out, eventually, but I just like her for her looks, not what's inside (hahaha).
Speaking of what's inside, here is a disassembled Hello Barbie:
There has been talk of Hello Barbie since her development, and the discussion ranges from great to bad (the worst thing I've seen about her online is quite hilarious - one person called her "The Illuminati Spy Doll"). I will not discuss this topic here, as there are plenty of other sites that have hosted this ridiculous conversation, and I do not feel that I have anything to add to it other than criticism. I will state that it seems that most of the talking is done by people who are not fully informed about the doll.
I think she's great either as she is intended to be used or just for a play toy.








No comments:
Post a Comment