Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog is about my ever-growing collection of Barbies, as well as my non-Barbie brand dolls. I am the kind of person that likes to throw caution to the wind and *gasp* remove the dolls from their box. I understand that this decreases their collectability value, but I don't plan on getting rid of them any time soon, so I take them out and enjoy them.
I will post pictures and the information of each doll I have and collect. Like I said, this is my first post, so I'm making it a good one! I am going to feature my absolute favorite Barbie of all time, my Gold Label Tarina Tarantino Barbie.
This is a photograph of the delovely Tarina Tarantino herself:
Isn't she a doll?! Hmm, actually, she is...
Tarina Tarantino is a hugely talented jewelry designer. Please check out her amazing collections at her website, tarinatarantino.com
The story behind my discovery of Tarina Tarantino and the Tarina Tarantino Barbie is this:
I was out shopping with my best friend. We ended up at Tuesday Morning, and I wasn't finding a whole lot that day. As I headed to the front to meet my friend at the checkout, I glanced at a counter and saw something pink on a doll. I turned around to get a better look, and I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Here before me was a Tarina Tarantino Barbie. I had no idea who she was, but the Barbie had beautiful, long, bright pink hair. I'd never seen this color of hair on a Barbie. I fell in love. Hot pink is my favorite color. I had to have her. Oh no, I don't have enough money!
I had to put off getting her for a day or two. I was so afraid the store wasn't going to have her by the time I got the cash together. Ultimately I bought her, and I absolutely fell in love with her. I immediately ran to my googles and searched for Tarina Tarantino and read all about her and looked at all of her jewelry. I even posted a blog about the epic journey on another blog I have here on Blogger. Imagine my silly squeals when I found one day that Tarina Tarantino herself commented on it!
So that's the story I have to share, she's been my favorite posession ever since. I've bought her a few dresses, but I like the hot pink one pictured above the best.
Here are a few stock photos of the Tarina Tarantino Barbie:
Above are a few stock photos of the Tarina Tarantino Barbie as she looks originally. The pictures below are of my own Tarina Tarantino Barbie, wearing a different dress.
HOMEWORK: What's your favorite Barbie, owned or desired?


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment