I hit the Monster High doll jackpot this week at the thrift store. I found twenty two Monster High dolls as well as a Ken, a Barbie Basics that I love, and a Ken with the Harley davidson body,. I couldn't believe it, I kept finding Monster High girls and I was just blown away. Most are either like-new/just out of box or in lightly played with condition. It was probably a once-in-a-lifetime stroke of luck. I was able to get them all thanks to my BFF who lent me the money (I don't usually spend much at the thrift store). The Ken with the articulated body is a Peeta, I think, that needs a new face.
I don't have any experience with painting new faces on dolls, so this will be my practice head :) I will use the body for another Ken head.
No comments:
Post a Comment