Friday, July 4, 2014

Rochelle Goyle - Scaris, City of Frights

This entry features my new Rochelle Goyle Monster High doll, from the Scaris City of Frights release. I have quite a few Monster High dolls, but this is my very first one that I bought brand new in its box. (I have a few that came to me new but not in the box, such as ones I've bought online, the doll out of the box costs less to ship than in the box.) She was at Ross when my best friend and I went there, and I decided to bring her home. She cost $9.99 plus tax. She's very pretty, I love Paris-themed things, pink things, and Monster High, so I was destined to like her. I don't think there's anything particularly 'special' about her, as far as being a collector's item or anything like that, but she's worthy of her own entry anyway. Enjoy!












Additional Pictures:

2 comments:

  1. Cuantos accesorios, disfrutala mucho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, me encanta los accesorios de Monster High muñecas, muy divertido!

      Delete