Wednesday, March 19, 2014

S. I. S. So In Style Chandra in RocaWear Clothes

Hello to all who have come across my blog! I began this blog with the intention of featuring one doll from my collection every Tuesday. Unfortunately, this aim long ago went off-course, and now I am lucky to post one doll every few months. At the rate I'm going based on my past posts, I'll be blogging for the next few hundred years! hahaha :) So I am going to try to start posting a little more frequently.

Today I am featuring my 'new' Chandra doll from the S. I. S. (So In Style) line. I found this S.I.S. Chandra RocaWear at the thrift store this weekend in new condition, just out of the box (no box included). I have 2 other girls from the SIS line.


I haven't seen much from the SIS line in stores around here, and I've heard that this is common in other places. I don't see why this line isn't more widely avaiable, especially with the designer label clothing. I have yet to see a SIS male doll in person. I'd love to have one of each of the SIS dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment